Ballarat Agricultural and Pastoral Society
The Ballarat Agricultural Show Society held its first activity on 10th July 1856. It was a ploughing match with twenty ploughmen taking part. Over 162 years later the Society is still celebrating its contribution to the community and agricultural activities.
We conduct a number of events which showcase the wide ranging agricultural nature of our community today. The Ballarat Showgrounds are also used to conduct a variety of activities by other groups. Facilities are available to hire.
13, 14 & 15 November 2020
Looking for a fun weekend out?
Look no further, the 2020 Ballarat Spring Show is the place to be!
With hundreds of attractions, there's fun for everyone.
Victorian Sheep Show
(Corriedale Feature Breed) & Ballarat Merino Ram Sale, and Ballarat Alpaca Show 21 June 2020
The 2020 Victorian Sheep Show (Feature Breed Corriedales) will host on the same day the Ballarat Merino Ram Sale and Ballarat Alpaca Show.
See dates below.
- Every Sunday Rotary Market
- 21 June 2020 Victorian Sheep Show
- 13th, 14th & 15th October 2020 Ballarat Wine Show Judging
- 16th October 2020 Ballarat Wine Show Presentation Dinner
- 12 November 2020 Ballarat Spring Show Opening Show Dinner and VAS Rural Ambassador Awards
- 13, 14 & 15 November 2020 Ballarat Spring Show
Ballarat Wine Show
13th, 14th, 15th & 16th October 2020
Run by Ballarat South Rotary Club contact 0418 518 106 the market operates every Sunday on the Showgrounds site corner of Creswick Rd and Howitt St.